Electrical Panel Upgrades In Vacaville
When you bring power into your home from the utility company, the electrical panel needs to process it correctly and safely. Electrical panel upgrades are necessary to perform in homes every ten years or so to ensure there’s no risk of fire or electrical shock.
Commercial electrical panel upgrades need to be done more regularly, about every five years because of the extensive electrical system in the building. An outdated service panel can be potentially catastrophic to your property and dangerous to the people within.
For your electrical panel upgrades, inspections, and electrical repairs in the Vacaville area, rely on Taurus Electrical Services. We offer free estimates, so don’t hesitate to call us to make an appointment.
- Monday – Friday 7:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Experienced, Reliable, Honest
- Panel Upgrades & Code Violation Corrections
- Residential & Commercial Service
Signs it May be Time For a Panel Upgrade
Panel upgrades can prevent problems before they happen but sometimes the issues already exist. If you see any of the following signs you may need a panel upgrade, be sure to call us now so we can schedule an appointment with our electrician.
Whether you need minor electrical repairs to fix a simple problem or you need extensive work done, our electrician will shoot straight with you.
- You’re using too many extension cords or outlet adapters
- Your installing additional circuits for appliances
- You’re remodeling or renovating your home
- The breakers keep tripping
- The lights and outlets on one circuit all quit working
- The lights dim when you try to use an appliance
- You have frequent surges or burned out electronics
- Your electric bill spikes on the days you use your washer & dryer or oven